Monday, April 30, 2012

Snoozing in the backpack carrier

It's time to give credit where credit is due - our girls have done an amazing job getting used to the work week schedule. (This post will probably change the current alignment of goodness, but...) The schedule has the potential to be rough for them. Each morning during the week, the Freeca needs to begin rolling towards Paradise by 6:40. This means that the girls are up, dressed, fed (for Xian this means a two to three course extravaganza) and buckled into the car seats. For the most part, they have been on the ball! They are so good at the schedule that they carry it right on through the weekend.

Hmmm, not quite what we were hoping for. Yep, this past weekend Xian even tried to earn a gold star for being ready by waking at 4 am. On Saturday! I tried to coax her back to sleep to no avail. Finally, I dropped her into the backpack carrier, woke Audrey up and went for a walk. Since she is now on my back I can't keep an eye on her but somewhere around the halfway point she got quite still. Asleep?

Getting home I slowly sat down on the couch and gently laid back. Unbuckling the carrier, I turned to see my sleeping beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment