Wednesday, August 8, 2012

8/8/2012 Baba's Day!

In Chinese, the number 8 is said "ba." So, the 8th day of the 8th month is "baba" and baba in Chinese is dad. So here it is, Frank's very first Baba's Day, a day for me to brag to the world about how amazing of a father my darling husband truly is. Every morning at 4:30 am Frank gets up to walk the dog so I can sleep in. Then, he wakes me up, takes the girls and feeds them while I get ready. I take over while he makes me coffee and my day truly begins. Once the girls are home from school, Frank doesn't stop. He cooks us dinner, does the dishes and plays with our little angels until bed time. He is always positive and has an amazing amount of patience with our wee ones.  People have asked how we could adopt two babies, three months apart. . . my answer. .  . my husband is amazing. He is a fantastic father and husband and I wouldn't know what I'd do without him. Today, Frank's very first Baba's Day--Happy Daddy's Day, we love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment