Monday, December 26, 2011

Free Size

The markets here in Taiwan are fantastically spectacular. A person can find absolutely anything they could possibly need, or not need as the case may be. The one down side is you can try nothing on. You have to hold the outfits up to you and hope they fit okay. Outfit number 3 fell into the category of didn't fit too well once I got home. I solved the problem by adding a belt to tighten everything up. Leg warmers were an absolutely necessity due to the chill in the air. The great thing about this outfit is that it is incredibly comfy. I even wore it for a little hike later in the day. The shortness proved a bit uncomfortable for me but hey, sometimes a girl's just gotta show what she's got!


For hiking, I lost the belt for a much more comfortable hiking experience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment