Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve with a Touch of Love

Tonight, I experienced something truly magical: acorn nut roast. For those of you who have never tried this wonderful concoction of nutty goodness, I seriously tell you your life has been lacking. We were invited to a friend's house for Christmas Eve dinner and were introduced to this tasty bit of goodness. I wish I had pictures for you, but pictures would hardly do this dish justice. We had a wonderful time meeting new people. Xian had her first party, and I donned my 2nd outfit of 17 days. Upon heading home from the market, I noticed that almost everything I had bought was black and white, which makes this outfit one of my favorites due to the splash of red over a zebra print dress. . .YUMMY!

Of course the dress was short and so it was paired with chevron print tights and gray boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment